The Innocence Project will once again participate as a TCS NYC Marathon charity partner this year and is
inviting you to join our team
On Sunday, November 2, 2014, Team Innocence Project will be running to raise awareness about wrongful convictions and fundraising to help free the innocent.
Each member of the team commits to raising a required minimum of $3,500 by race day and receives:
- guaranteed entry into the ING NYC Marathon,
- an Innocence Project jersey,
- a personal fundraising page on Crowdrise,
- fundraising tips and support from Innocence Project staff and
- opportunities to run and train with fellow team members.
To apply to join us,
please complete this form
. Runners are responsible for their own registration fees.
Please note that regular registration for the marathon is now closed, but you can still have an opportunity to run by participating on the Innocence Project team.
If you already have an entry but would like to support the Innocence Project by fundraising, please contact Laura Ma at