On Sunday, March 19, 2017, runners from around the city and the globe will engage in a 13.1 mile tour of NYC. Be a part of it and join Team Innocence Project. Run to raise awareness about wrongful convictions while fundraising to help free the innocent.
Each member of the team commits to raising a required minimum of $1,500 by race day and receives:
- guaranteed entry into the United Airlines NYC Marathon
- an Innocence Project jersey
- a personal fundraising page on Crowdrise
- fundraising tips and support from Innocence Project staff
- opportunities to run and train with fellow team members
To apply to join our charity team, please complete this form. Please note that runners are responsible for their own registration fees – $130 for NYRR members and $145 for non-members.
If you already have an entry but would like to support the Innocence Project by fundraising, please contact Indrani Nicodemus at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-450-6024.
To stay updated on all our charity team events, follow Team Innocence Project on Facebook. Tweet about it here #UnitedNYCHalf.