Help Stop Wrongful Convictions
Will you help us protect the innocent in 2023?
The Innocence Project policy team has already started advocating for key wrongful conviction reforms in 2023 — and we need your help to win. Some of the changes we are are fighting for to protect innocence people from wrongful incarceration include:
- Eyewitness identification best practices
- Requiring the recording of interrogations
- Banning the use of deception during interrogations
- Compensation for the wrongfully convicted
- Qualified Immunity
- Law enforcement accountability
- Regulating the use of jailhouse informants and more
Add your name to become an advocate for legislative change. We will update you on the latest news and when we need you to take action.