We truly appreciate your participation in our online community and conversations. We hope to encourage people of all viewpoints and perspectives to participation, and
we ask that you are civil, kind and constructive and that you stay on topic.
• Please keep all comments relevant to the particular post or page where the comment will be posted.
• The Innocence Project does not accept responsibility for information posted in comments on our site or any other site, or the opinions expressed in any comments, which expressly belong only to the person making the comments, not to the Innocence Project
• We do not accept case submissions via the internet or comment on cases on social network sites.
• Nothing posted here should be construed as legal advice.
• We will block commenters from posting after repeated violations of this policy.
Comments will be removed if they include:
• Threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
• Offensive or profane language
• Personal attacks on another individual
• Intentionally make false or misleading statements.
• Offers to sell or buy any product or service.
• Material that infringes copyright.
• Information that is confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
• Endorsement of a specific political candidate or party
If you have any questions about this policy or would like to report a comment as inappropriate or offensive, please email us at